Government of Karnataka
Department of Social Welfare
Notice for Empanelment
Department of Social Welfare, Government of Karnataka is looking to empanel franchisors/firms to
accelerate entrepreneurship in the state. The entrepreneurship program aims to impart skills and foster
entrepreneurship across all sectors at the bottom of the pyramid. This can happen only through
strategic collaboration with the Industry. The empaneled franchisors will be benefitted in the following
- It gives the empaneled partner an opportunity to be a part of the pioneering initiative of The Government of Karnataka which intends to take entrepreneurship to tier II and tier III cities.
- This initiative offers an opportunity to increase the market share through new dealers or franchises.
- It reduces the time and effort that goes into promotion and publicity by companies as the task of identifying the entrepreneurs is done by the Government.
- The Government provides some part of the capital investment in the form of a seed fund and offers assistance in procuring financial assistance through Banking and financial institutions.
Criteria for empanelment of Companies/firms
- The firm should be providing franchisee/dealership opportunity
- It should have a strong brand and market presence for at least three years
- It should be a registered company in India and provide company registration details
- The firm should have a minimum of ten franchisee/dealership
- The firm should be able to provide training marketing and hand holding to the entrepreneurs
The Government of Karnataka invites for expression of interest from the firms to participate in this flagship entrepreneurship program from 15.10.2018 to 24.10.2018. Further details can be found at
www.adcl.karnataka.gov.in and www.kalyanakendra.com.
For more details, please contact 080 22868870